MUTUALIZES LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
The financial year in Australia is almost over, which means there are huge sales here. I bought this laptop especially to give away to you guys, and i hope whoever wins appreciates it. I have tested it myself, and it is excellent, especially for scrolling tumblr. I bought it for $900 but the normal price is above $1200. I have hosted 2 laptop giveaways before, so if anyone wants proof there were winners, go here
How did i afford to buy this just to give it away?
I make a lot of money online by using an app, and no this is not a joke. I test apps on my phone to earn paypal money, and my income is over $1,000 per week. Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? just click here and read.
LAPTOP TYPE AND SPECS
HP Envy 15-J101TU
Gen Intel® Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, 1000GB Hard drive. It’s windows 8, and comes reformatted with Microsoft office and the latest version of Photoshop! :)
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a photography blog.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages. (ask box)
- You have until August 21st, 2014 (In australia) to reblog this post. Winner will be picked using a number generator. They will have 4 days to reply before i choose again.
- This giveaway will be shipped worldwide, I will be paying for shipping
Ends on August 21st, 2014 (australian date)
REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count.
Good luck and stay lovely!
where are the dragons
"I’m afraid I may have just left a small lump of tuna in a very rude cabbie’s car as a parting gift."
The Battle of the Five Armies official poster.
Datamancer’s Steampunk Laptop
This may look like a Victorian music box, but inside this intricately hand-crafted wooden case lives a Hewlett-Packard ZT1000 laptop that runs both Windows XP and Ubuntu Linux. It features an elaborate display of clockworks under glass, engraved brass accents, claw feet, an antiqued copper keyboard and mouse, leather wrist pads, and customized wireless network card. The machine turns on with an antique clock-winding key by way of a custom-built ratcheting switch made from old clock parts.
OH MY HOLY HELLLLLL